Before You Begin
- Test the WiFi connection strength at the site of your bird box using a smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Remove the lens cap
- Plug in the power supply into the trailing cable of the camera.
- Check that your camera is generating a wifi network titled "BEYE_xxxx" which is visible from the device you are adding the camera to. If this network is not appearing, hold down the button on the camera cable for 30 seconds before checking again.
Downloading The Software & Setting Up The Camera
1) Download the iCSee Pro app from Google Play Store on Android or App Store an iOS devices.
2) Open the app. Please allow the app the permissions it asks for.
3) On the home screen press Local Login.
4) Click the + icon in the top right of the screen.
5) Click on "Set up my device to Wi-Fi".
6) Click on "Next step".
7) At this point you need to press the white button on the camera cable twice.
8) You should now see your internet network name appear, please enter your network password in the password box and press confirm.
9) When the app has found your camera it should ask you to enter a password for the camera. Please enter the same password in both fields.
10) On the next page enter a name for the camera.
11) The app should now take you through to the device list with your camera showing. Simply click on your camera to bring up the live video feed.
Hints & Tips
- Make sure the camera successfully connects to your network before you mount it into your bird box
- Keep the antenna pointing upwards as this improves the Wi-Fi range
- To improve the range of your Wi-Fi signal, purchase a Wi-Fi extender kit